Monday, March 8, 2010

Fleece Fun!


I officially FAIL at blogging, lol. I knew there was a reason I never set one up earlier! Any how, I havent done too many projects since I last posted a month ago until recently. I made Zeke a fleece soaker using the Katrina pattern (find it here). It was super easy, and it actually turned out the way it was suppose to!

Next I decided to tackle Katrina's pattern for fleece longies. I was surprised how simple these were too. Actually they were faster than the soaker in my opinion. I added a little twist to it and made them into footies. I had a pattern for some soft soled shoes (think Robeez), so I used the sole and toe portion of that patern and sewed them onto the longies. Success, well kinda. They do need some tweaking, but look super cute on =)

No comments:

Post a Comment