Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Who Me?

Wow, I have a blog?!?! Seriously, I dont write much, so I never pictured myself as one to have a blog, but here I am =) I really didnt create this blog to write much, but I wanted a place where I could document my progress of various crafts I am working on. So what's with the name you ask? I choose Creating Creative because I dont generally think of myself as a creative person. I know there is creativity in me somewhere, but I feel like I am forcing it out of myself. Luis bought me a sewing machine as my Christmas present, now I just need to figure out how to sew =P I am also teaching myself to knit, so I have lots to keep me busy.

I have made a few things so far with my sewing machine. I made Zeke a taggie monster and a taggie blanket...




















I have also loomed Zeke a hat:

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Laura!

    I like the taggie blanket! The taggie monster is cute too!

    So is Zeke short for Ezekial, or is Zeke his first name? I hope you don't mind me asking. Both names are very nice.

    ReplyDelete